This 3-Day EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) .NET course is designed to be a hands-on, comprehensive application security training course that will help software professional create secure applications. This CASE training course will train software developers on the critical security skills and knowledge required throughout a typical software development life cycle (SDLC). The course focuses on the importance of implementing secure methodologies and practises require in today’s insecure operating environment.
Plus, this course will prep you for the EC-Council CASE .NET exam and help you achieve Certified Application Security Engineer - .NET certification.
Included in your course tuition fee is an EC-Council exam voucher that enables you to take the exam remotely.
This course presents secure programming concepts that apply to many different types of software development projects. Although this course focuses on .NET, you don’t need to have experience in this language to benefit from this course. However, you should have some programming experience, whether it be developing desktop, mobile, web, or cloud applications.
Who should attend
This course is designed for software developers, testers, and architects who design and develop software in various programming languages and platforms, including desktop, web, cloud, and mobile, and who want to improve their ability to deliver software that is of high quality, particularly regarding security and privacy.
You Will Learn How To:
- Understand application security, threats, and attacks
- Gather secure requirements
- Validate input using secure coding practises
- Implement code practises for secure session management
- Test static and dynamic application security
- Design and architect secure applications
Key Features of this EC-Council CASE .NET Training:
- After course instructor coaching
- Exam Voucher Included in Purchase
EC-Council CASE .NET Training Outline
- Understanding Application Security, Threats, and Attacks
- Security Requirements Gathering
- Secure Application Design and Architecture
- Secure Coding Practises for Input Validation
- Secure Coding Practises for Authentication and Authorisation
- Secure Coding Practises for Cryptography
- Secure Coding Practises for Session Management
- Secure Coding Practises for Error Handling
- Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST & DAST)
- Secure Deployment and Maintenance