This course explains and demonstrates the deployment, configuration, and integration of Dell PowerProtect Data Manager with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Kubernetes, Oracle, SAP HANA, and VMware virtual machines. It describes various databases backup and restore operations with Dell PowerProtect Data Manager. This course includes labs to reinforce these skills through exercises.
Who should attend
This course is intended for customers, partners, and Dell field support, deploy and remote support.
The student must have the following knowledgebase:
- Basic enterprise application backup and restore concepts.
- Basic Microsoft Exchange and SQL database administration.
- Basic Oracle database and SAP HANA database administration.
- Basic Kubernetes cluster concepts.
- VMware vSphere administration.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Summarize Dell PowerProtect Data Manager with various databases integration features.
- Administer and configure Dell PowerProtect Data Manager.
- Configure and administer Dell PowerProtect Data Manager with various databases and application.
- Backup and restore various databases and applications with Dell PowerProtect Data Manager.