Docker Fundamentals and Docker Enterprise Developers Course Bundle (DFDEDBUNDLE)
Who should attend
IT professionals with an operations or system administration background desiring an intense and rapid onramp to Docker technologies including gaining a strong foundation in Docker technologies and an understanding of designing, deploying, and managing Docker containers at scale in an enterprise environment.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of containerization on a single Docker node
- Create an image using Dockerfile best practices
- Use volumes in the application development process
- Apply concepts of the Docker networking model
- Understand the goal of services as a method of scaling containers
- Utilize two different orchestrators (Swarm and Kubernetes) to deploy a single application across multiple machines
- Create a secret and understand its accessibility capabilities
- Describe the essential patterns used in a highly distributed EE application
- Understand how to configure EE applications for different environments without code changes.
- Produce and containerize an EE application that are scalable, accessible, and fault-tolerant
- Apply different debugging and testing techniques to containerized EE applications
- Build and run the sample application on your local system using Kubernetes
The Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Developers Bundle includes the full Docker for Enterprise Developers course as well as the prerequisite Docker Fundamentals course run back to back in a single intensive training experience.
The Docker Fundamentals training course features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container orchestration and how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm cluster. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for subsequent Docker courses.
As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Developers is a role-based course designed for an organization’s Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers best practices to containerize and modernize legacy applications or build containerized applications from scratch that are secure, robust, highly available, resilient and self-healing.
All delegates will receive an Official Docker Inc. Certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Op dit moment is deze training niet beschikbaar in het open rooster. De kans is echter groot dat wij u toch een passende oplossing kunnen bieden. Wij horen graag wat uw specifieke wensen zijn. U bereikt ons via 030 658 2131 of email@example.com. We helpen u graag! Vraag een datum aan