Cisco SDA Essentials (SDACE)
Who should attend
Cisco Customers, Sales Engineers, Enterprise Customers, Field Engineers
- Understanding of networking topologies and architectures
- CCNA Data Center, or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Understanding of LISP, VXLAN, Cisco TrustSec
- Understanding of wireless architectures
- Describe the current trends and challenges in networking and discuss the need for a new era in networking
- Define Cisco’s Software-Defined Access solution, it’s components and the platform support for both wired and wireless deployment
- Describe fabric fundamentals and operations
- Discuss Cisco DNA™ Center and it’s pivotal role in a Software-Defined Access network
- Discuss the installation procedure for Cisco DNA Center
- Describe the security challenges and the solutions offered by Software-Defined Access
- Describe the Catalyst 9000 series of switches; the new features and models
- Discuss the new licensing models
Follow On Courses
The Software Defined Access Essentials course presents Cisco’s SD Access solution. You will learn the concepts, components, implementation, migration and design principles of deploying this solution. As well, business justification and the benefits of the SD Access solution are discussed.
The course leads you into detailed coverage of the SD Access Fabric, its components and implementation as well as supported architectures and migration paths. The course also introduces the new Cisco Catalyst 9000 series switches and outlines the new features, including ETA. You will also learn about integrating wireless architectures with SD Access and discuss best practice designs and migrations.
The Cisco SD Access solution is centered around DNA Center and as such, the course will cover this solution. You will learn about NDP, APIC-EM, ISE and StealthWatch integration as well as Assurance and Analytics.