- Module 1: Introduction to Self-Service BI Solutions
- Module 2: Introducing Power BI
- Module 3: Power BI
- Module 4: Shaping and Combining Data
- Module 5: Modelling data
- Module 6: Interactive Data Visualizations
- Module 7: Direct Connectivity
- Module 8: Developer API
- Module 9: Power BI mobile app
Who should attend
The course will likely be attended by SQL Server report creators who are interested in alternative methods of presenting data.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of data analysis with Power BI. The course includes creating visualizations, the Power BI Service, and the Power BI Mobile App
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and reporting.
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.