In this course, you learn the features and benefits of NetApp® ONTAP® 9 data management software. The course enables you to explain the architecture and functionality of an ONTAP cluster. You also learn the basics of how to administer, configure, and manage an ONTAP cluster by using the CLI, ONTAP System Manager, and NetApp BlueXP.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Outline the components of a cluster and its features.
- Discuss how to manage storage provisioning and data protection.
- Identify the networks, ports, IPspaces, broadcast domains, and network interfaces - that the clusters use
- Explain storage VMs (storage virtual machines, also known as SVMs) and how FlexVol volumes provide flexibility in managing data.
- Use tools and features to identify and resolve cluster issues.