In this course, you learn troubleshooting skills to support the implementation and lifecycle management of NetApp® StorageGRID® software. Through theoretical explanations and hands-on exercises, you learn and control the architecture, options, services, and features of the StorageGRID system. You learn the security and authentication mechanisms, logging and monitoring resources, and Apache Cassandra implementation. You also learn the processes to expand and upgrade the system. Finally, you learn about FabricPool technology and investigate Simple Storage Service (S3) issues.
Recommend training or equivalent knowledge:
- (3-day ILT/vILT) or a min 6 to 12 months of StorageGRID experience, and good knowledge of Amazon S3
- Students should have already completed the following:
- StorageGRID Fundamentals & StorageGRID Troubleshooting Essentials (WBTs)
- NetApp StorageGRID Implementation Engineer accreditation
- DataStax DS101 and DS201 training is recommended.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Understand the networking architecture of a StorageGRID deployment.
- Describe the load-balancing features of StorageGRID.
- Review the StorageGRID services and ports.
- Understand the impact of the StorageGRID options.
- Understand the Cassandra implementation in StorageGRID.
- Review the StorageGRID security and authentication mechanisms.
- Define the StorageGRID logging and monitoring resources.
- Review the expansion and upgrade processes.
- Examine FabricPool technology with StorageGRID.
- Investigate S3 issues with StorageGRID.