Who should attend
This course is designed for existing Linux administrators who want to configure highly available services using SUSE Linux Enterprise HA. This course provides a foundation for deploying SAP on SLE 15 HA.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Students require a good knowledge of SLES15. Some familiarity with the basic concepts of clustering for HA would be useful but not required.
During this course you will learn to:
- Plan and prepare to implement a SLE HA cluster
- Install SLE HA and create a Corosync/Pacemaker cluster
- Administer a cluster using Web and CLI tools
- Configure node fencing
- Cluster basic resources, such as IP addresses and services
- Provision cluster storage
- Configure the cluster behavior using constraints
- Perform basic cluster troubleshooting
This course teaches students to deploy and administer the SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 15 product. The course introduces the product features and implementation planning for both on premise and the public cloud. A SLE15 HA cluster is deployed and then applications and clustered storage are configured, tested and administered.
This course prepares students for the SCA+ in SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability exam.