This course is designed to enable partners and Account Manager starting a conversation around IoT in the Oil & Gas industry. Each industry has different challenges and a different market, so the application of and value by IoT will depend on specific vertical knowledge.
Students will take away a sound understanding of the challenges in O&G, the market economics and drivers, scenarios for IoT in O&G, the potential stakeholders within and beyond IT - and primarily how to start a conversation with them.
Additionally, students will understand the Cisco IoT system and building blocks based on a case study. Equipped with this knowledge, students are able to approach (new) stakeholders in order to position Cisco IoT and unhide new opportunities.
Who should attend
- Account Managers
- Business Developers
After the course, participants are empowered to:
- Understand the transformative power of the IoT
- Know the Cisco IoT System & validated designs
- Understand the macro-economical challenges of the O&G industry
- Identify how IoT helps to transform and creates value in O&G (building blocks & solutions)
- Evaluate IoT use cases and how they change KPI’s
- Start a business-led conversation
- Get on track – plan actions and use Cisco resources