Part 1 - Transformation through Digitalisation – with Cisco IoT & IoE
- Introduction participants & facilitators; setting scene and show agenda for day
- IoT as a driver for transformation: a brief overview on IoT as a technology as well as a driver for the digitalization of life and business; Internet of Things as part of the ‚Internet of Everything’ drives the digitalisation of industries – clarification/definition
- Overview on IoT in business - from ‚create’ to ‚decide’; how IoT changes the way companies make decisions, and how Cisco participates (CCAAD: create, communicate, aggregate, analyze, decide) – component overview
Part 2 - Macro-economics in Retail – an opportunity for IoT
- The new reality :macro-economical challenges in Retail: providing background knowledge about the Retail sector (market forces, legal, economical etc. by using PESTLE)
- working example: analysis of Retail vertical by applying PESTLE
- Retail Transformation Presentation
Part 3 - Cisco IoT system – overview
- How Cisco participates: „The Cisco IoT System“, validated designs for IoT solutions
- What is the solution, overview and product components, retail ecosystem partners, competitive landscape.
- Cisco IoT system launch presentation
Part 4 - Connected Industry – Retail
- IoT & IoE in the Retail sector: Cisco building blocks and solutions, Key Buyers and their care-abouts, key outcome of Cisco IoT for Retail.
- Retail solution presentation
- Defining IoT use cases – working with use cases in order to discover the potential of IoT: „What-if-scenarios“ with embedded IoT in a certain business process or use case (e.g. Coffee Partner example)
- Exercise: pick a use case and define impact of IoT (KPI’s), buyers and care-abouts
- Understand the stakeholders in ‘Retail’ use cases: understand whom to address with IoT beyond IT, their individual challenges, potential value, how to approach them - draft the buying center – draft messaging
Part 5 - Cisco offerings & services
- Next steps, certifications, service offerings, sales tools & resources, enablement, programs etc.
Q&A and Feedback