This virtual instructor led course is designed for individuals responsible for the day-to-day operation and supporting an IP Office™ Platform solution.
Delivered in a virtual classroom setting with remote access to a lab environment, this offer consists of a combination of interactive instructor lectures followed by practical lab exercises
This course is recommended for students preparing to take the ACSS-3000
- Intermediate knowledge of Voice over IP (VOIP) technology.
- Intermediate knowledge of Session Internet Protocol (SIP)
- AIPS-4000 IP Office™ Platform credential
Key objectives for this offer include the ability to:
- Identify the disciplines of problem analysis, hypothesis development & testing, remediation and prevention.
- Break down the stages associated with the 8 disciplines of problem solving.
- Given multiple scenarios, analyze the problem and collect data
- Apply the troubleshooting methodology to solve a Core scenario problem
- Recreate the problem using Avaya IP Office Client Applications
- Trace calls with the IP Office monitor, system status application and Wireshark
- Identify and prepare log files for troubleshooting analyses
- Practice the use of knowledgebase articles to solve issues