This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
Who should attend
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
- Governance and Compliance
- Azure Administration
- Virtual Networking
- Intersite Connectivity
- Network Traffic Management
- Azure Storage
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Serverless Computing
- Data Protection