Who should attend
This course is suitable for anyone with a basic understanding of Kubernetes, but is specifically designed to prepare people for running production Kubernetes clusters. The course will also be useful for technical managers who want a better understanding of the work of an SRE for modern, cloud-native applications.
This course is aimed at operations and SREs and builds on our fundamentals course by digging deeper into how Kubernetes works. It covers advanced features and use-cases to prepare engineers for the day-to-day reality of creating, maintaining and debugging Kubernetes clusters in production.
- Installing, upgrading, and maintaining Kubernetes
- Cluster architecture and topologies
- Advanced features: networking, storage and ingress
- Zero-downtime deployments and secrets management
- Maintaining etcd
- Enterprise RBAC and authentication
- Testing cluster security
- Interactive production cluster debugging
- Vendor and tooling landscape
- Comparison of cloud-provider Kubernetes offerings
- Self-service, multi-tenant Kubernetes platforms for enterprises