Learn basic concepts and develop skills necessary to administer Harmony Endpoint security solutions and prepare for exam #156-530.8
Who should attend
Technical professionals who support, install deploy or administer Check Point products.
Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking technology, the Internet and TCP/IP.security solutions.
- Understand the emergence of increasingly more sophisticated cyberattacks and the need to protect endpoints.
- Explain the advantages of Harmony Endpoint as a security solution.
- Become familiar with the growing Endpoint Security Market.
- Describe the key elements of the Harmony Endpoint Architecture.
- Describe the Harmony Endpoint Management Environment.
- Understand Check Point’s Infinity Portal.
- Explain the new Harmony Endpoint Web Management Service.
- Identify main features of the Harmony Endpoint Management console.
- Explain how to create and assign security policies for Endpoint clients using endpoint security.
- Understand deployment methods and server considerations for Endpoint Security Management installation.
- Identify the different ways to install and configure Endpoint clients.
- Understand how Endpoint Security authenticates and verifies clients connecting to the Endpoint Security Management Server.
- Describe additional server configurations that are available to help manage Endpoint clients.
- Recognize the different types of data security available to deploy on end user machines.
- Describe how Full Disk Encryption technology protects and recovers data accessed and stored on Endpoint computers.
- Understand how to secure removable media devices.
- Understand how Harmony Endpoint is defending company networks against sophisticated attacks.
- Describe Check Point Harmony Endpoint Agent.
- Explain how Harmony Endpoint Agent’s advanced technologies are preventing attacks from infiltrating Endpoint machines and corporateresources.
- Become familiar with Harmony Endpoint troubleshooting methods.
- Understand how to troubleshoot and debug issues that may occur in the Endpoint Security environment.
- Activate the Harmony Endpoint manager in the Cloud.
- Configure Active Directory.
- Connect Active Directory to the Cloud management server.
- Install Initial Agent on the Domain Controller.
- Demonstrate how to deploy the Harmony Endpoint Agent on a client.
- Configure the policy operation mode.
- Create exception rules for specific removable media devices.
- Deploy and configure Anti-Bot and URL Filtering on an Endpoint client.
- Configure and deploy Full Disk Encryption on a client.
- Test Anti-Bot behavioral engine.
- Configure and deploy Media Encryption.
- Block access to certain websites for specific user groups.
- Configure and deploy Port Protection on an Endpoint client.
- Perform threat emulation and extraction of malicious content.
- Learn how to extract malicious content from a document.