B2B Commerce Developer is an expert-led course designed to provide an orientation of the B2B Commerce components as well as hands-on exploration of the platform across architectural and technical topics.
Who should attend
The audience for B2B Commerce Developer is any individual who will participate in a new implementation who needs working knowledge and experience with B2B Commerce technical components. Attendees should have intermediate skills in:
- Object Oriented Programming (Apex or Java)
- Salesforce Administration (Sharing Rules, Process Builder, and Object Relationships)
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify where and what events require code extension.
- Effectively navigate and configure in CC Admin.
- Implement UI, Logic Class, and Service Class Overrides along with Subscriber Code Integration.
- Complete the technical exercises to create your own B2B Commerce solution and know how to effectively troubleshoot problem areas during the development cycle.
- Register for the B2B Commerce Developer Accreditation.
Follow On Courses
- Review Key Terms
- B2B Commerce Architecture and Technology Stack
- User Interface Demo
- CC Admin Configuration vs. Code Extension
Getting Started with Storefronts
- B2B Commerce Implementation
- Storefront Creation
- Loading Data
- Enabling Buyers
- UI Best Practices
- Key Terms
- UI Themes
- UI Layouts
- Subscriber Templates
- Page Includes
- Subscriber Pages
- Handlebar Overrides
- Extending My Account
- Extending the B2B Commerce Checkout Flow
- B2B Commerce Event Handling
- Handlebars Functions
- Localization Functions
- Utility Functions and Objects
- Global Extension Points
- Case Handling via Process Builder
- Configure Payment Types