Who should attend
This class is ideal for experienced Salesforce Administrators, business analysts, and implementation specialists looking to gain a greater technical understanding of Salesforce CPQ Administration. It’s also designed for experienced administrators, solution architects, implementation consultants, and developers looking to understand the full capabilities of Salesforce CPQ in order to formulate solutions for their business. This class is also a great foundation builder for anyone looking to earn the Salesforce CPQ Specialist credential.
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Set Up Products, Bundles, and Product Rules
- Build Price Rules to Automatically Populate Field Values While Quoting or Configuring a Bundle
- Set Up Appropriate System Discounts and Pricing Methods
- Configure Dynamic Output Document Generation
- Manage Subscription Products (Including the Processes for Renewing and/or Amending Them)
- Formulate Sound Solutions to Common CPQ Business Requirements
- Make Significant Progress in Preparing for the Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist Exam
Discover how to configure an end-to-end Salesforce CPQ solution with out-of-the-box functionality. In this 5-day class, our CPQ experts will give you an in-depth look at Salesforce CPQ and its applications. You’ll learn how to set up and manage products, configure discount and pricing methods, create and manage subscriptions, and formulate solutions to meet common CPQ business requirements so you can successfully implement a Salesforce CPQ solution for your company.