Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert (MCEAE)
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services.
If you’d like to be a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert, also make sure to complete one of the Microsoft 365 workload administrator certifications coming in January, 2019.
If you have your MCSE: Productivity certification, that certification plus passing Exams MS-100 and MS-101 will earn you the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.
Candidates who earn an Enterprise Administrator certification are verified by Microsoft to have the following skills and knowledge.
- add and configure additional domains
- configure user identities for new domain name
- configure workloads for new domain name
- design domain name configuration
- set primary domain name
- verify custom domain
Plan a Microsoft 365 implementation
- plan for Microsoft 365 on-premises Infrastructure
- plan identity and authentication solution
Setup Microsoft 365 tenancy and subscription
- configure subscription and tenant roles and workload settings
- evaluate Microsoft 365 for organization
- plan and create tenant
- upgrade existing subscriptions to Microsoft 365
- monitor license allocations
Manage Microsoft 365 subscription and tenant health
- manage service health alerts
- create & manage service requests
- create internal service health response plan
- monitor service health
- configure and review reports, including BI, OMS, and Microsoft 365 reporting
- schedule and review security and compliance reports
- schedule and review usage metrics
Plan migration of users and data
- identify data to be migrated and method
- identify users and mailboxes to be migrated and method
- plan migration of on-prem users and groups
- import PST Files